Non-surgical rhinoplasty is a medical procedure in which injectable fillers, most commonly hyaluronic acid ones like Restylane and Juvederm are used to alter and shape your nose without invasive surgery
In non -urgical rhinoplasty – more commonly referred to as a “nose-job” - a dermal filler is used to enhance or alter the shape of your nose. It is an affordable option when you don’t want an operation.
What Are The Benefits Of Using A Dermal Filler In Rhinoplasty?
- Immediate Improvement in confidence and overall appearance of face.
• You Walk in – Walk out of the procedure and return to work immediately
• It may last up to two years
• It is very affordable
When Is Non-Surgical Nose Job Recommended?
- When you need widening of the bridge
- If you are Asian and would like more height and nose tip
- You does not want to have surgery
- If you have a bump on the bridge
- Surgical Rhinoplasty would make your nose smaller
• If you have a slightly uneven nose or off centre
• Or if you have a Nasal Tip that droops, protrudes or is enlarged
Who Should Not Have A Non-Surgical Nose-Job?
If you have scarring of the nose or very thin skin on the nose areas that need treatment
How Long Does It Take?
It takes around 30 minutes and can be done without an anaesthetic.
If you prefer you can be given a numbing cream or a dental anaesthetic before the procedure.
There may be some local swelling, however that will settle down within two days. In unusual cases, there may be some bruising.
Book your Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty today! Call us on 04 298 7600
To see examples of Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty CLICK HERE